One of the highlights of our weekend is the Team Race(s) to be held on Friday after practice. This allows for “practice” at race speed. No matter your race pace, you will have someone to race with. This is fun, competitive event! You will walk away with a smile and tons of trash to talk with your friends.
How it works:
- We grid one member of each team up by assigned number.
- At roughly the 15 minute mark, we flag the leader with a green flag
- All riders will receive the green flag and enter the hot pit
- Rider leaving the track touches the rear wheel of their partner. The partner then enters the track
- At about the 30 minute mark, the flag flies again and the first rider goes back on the track after a wheel tap from the 2nd rider
- At about the 45 minute mark, the flag comes out again and the 2nd rider goes back on the track after a wheel tap from the 1st rider
- The 2nd rider will receive the checkered flag
- Results will be calculated. The winner will have the most laps and be ahead on the track
- Awards will be presented on Saturday
We will grid by sign up order by group. Experts will be gridded in front of amateurs.
Registration for the team races will take place at the event. Don’t worry about not having a partner, as we will help get teams together at the event.
Team Race Classes:
- Pro / Expert
- Supermoto Quads
– Team Races 45 minutes each
– 35 teams limited per class
– Each team will be provided with number plates for their bikes
– 2 riders per team, one or two bikes
– Riders change every 10 minutes
– NASCAR style pit lane along front straight for rider changes
– There will be 35 pit spaces marked out and numbered to correspond with your assigned numbers for your team (teams will be numbered 1 – 35)
– 1st gear speed limit along pit lane
– $70 per team
– First come, first serve for registration at the event