Everyone’s Responsibility COVID-19
• Wear a mask over your mouth and nose up when you are unable to keep proper social distancing.
• Keep gatherings small and hold them outside whenever possible.
• Avoid any social gatherings indoors. If you must participate, wear a mask and ensure there is proper ventilation.
• Wash or sanitize your hands often and avoid touching your face.
• Stay home if you are sick or if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
• No Spectators – Participants and family only are allowed to participate in events.
• Do not congregate in staging or exit areas of track.
• You may bring a rider to start area if you are wearing a mask. Get them ready for their race and leave the area.
• Do not leave your children unattended anywhere on the fairgrounds.
• Please form social distance lines during your trip to office, one way traffic only.
Please respect these new rules due to COVID-19, this is the only way we are going to keep this indoor racing going throughout the season